Yesterday, Health Protection Agency (HPA) has made an announcement informing that COVID-19 vaccination centers in the Male’ Region will be closed on 10th April and 13th April. Hence, the Authority highly encourages those eligible for either first dose or the second to receive vaccination to get their vaccination done before these dates.
10th April is the voting day for the Local Council Elections whereas 13th April is expected to be the first day of the holy month of Ramadan.
Currently, there are 8 vaccination centers in the Male’ Region. They are:
- Social Center (10:00-16:00)
- Islamic Center (10:00-16:00)
- National Art Gallery (10:00-16:00)
- Vilimale' Youth Center (10:00-13:00)
- Hulhumale’ Vaccination Center (10:00-16:00)
- Senahiya (10:00-16:00)
- People’s Majilis (10:00-15:00)
- Tree Top Hospital (10:00-15:00)
Maldives kicked off its nationwide vaccination drive on 1st of February. Under this program a total of 260,285 persons have received their first dose whereas 10,569 persons have received the second dose as of yesterday.