We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic individuals to join our team at The Hawks Pvt Ltd
STORE KEEPER – (01 vacancy)
• Diploma / Degree in Administration / Business Administration or any related discipline
• 3-5 years of profound experience as a Store Keeper
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Knowledge of proper book keeping and Inventory Management
• Competence in MS Office, Teams, Accounting Softwares & Retail Softwares
• Must be organized, punctual, energetic with self-disciplined aptitude
• Professional appearance with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries in and out of the Stock room.
• Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations and organized with the good arrangement of the products
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom. Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
• Examining, labeling, and placing products on shelves. Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies.
• Responsible for the issuance of materials and supplies to all departments.
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
• Monitor and take inventory records on regular basis to compile orders.
• Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs. Complete requisition forms for inventory, supplies and update the inventory management software/system.
• Prepare regular Daily Reports and send to Management Teams.
• A team player with high level of dedication with ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Salary: Negotiable based on Experience & Qualification
Interested candidates with the required qualifications and experience are requested to submit their CV, Copies of Certificates along with Passport Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 07th March 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.