Job Title: Accounts Payable Officer
No. of Vacancies: 01
Eligibility and Qualifications:
• Diploma in Accounting or part qualification in ACCA / CIMA / CAT
• Must possess basic computer skills (MS Office and e-mail usage)
• Must be familiar in using MS Excel & MS Suite.
• Should be proficient in both written and spoken English & Dhivehi.
• Previous experience in similar field will be an added advantage.
• Processing incoming invoices into the system.
• Coding the invoice appropriately and accurately and matching to Purchase Order & Goods Receipt Note.
• Resolving invoice discrepancies if any.
• Creating and maintaining a payment voucher file and processing weekly and any ad-hoc payment runs.
• Handling of petty cash expenses.
• Handling of general company expenses.
• Resolving supplier enquiries.
• Weekly reconciliation of vendor accounts.
• Preparing monthly forecasts.
• Providing supporting documentations for the audits.
• Supporting the Accounts Manager with cashflow management and compliance.
• Any other accounts related ad hoc duties as required from time to time.
Remuneration: MVR 8,175.00
Deadline: 4:30 pm, 04th March 2021
Interested Candidates please submit the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Updated CV
• ID Card Copy
• Attested Educational Certificates
• Reference letter from previous employer
• Valid Police Certificate